Saturday, June 29, 2013

Inspiration

If you're feeling "un-inspired", about anything, life, a project, what to wear, your hair color.. hahaahhaa, you just have to do SOMETHING, ANYTHING to change your brain... take a walk, a drive, pick up a magazine, or, like I am currently doing, watch XOX BETSEY JOHNSON on STYLE Network.. I have to say, I've always been a HUGE fan of Miss Betsey--if I could wear a tutu every day with boots, I'd DO IT.. This woman is one of this planets greatest gifts.  And I'm not just talking about her talent for design.  She is going to be 70 years old, and her passion for fashion, and her love of her craft and her gift, and the fact that she's been doing what she loves for 40 years, through huge successes , to bankruptcy and to still have joy...this woman is a TREASURE!!! If you're ever having "one of those days"  check it out.. I hope she triggers something in you, like she does me...

No comments:

Post a Comment